dimarts, 10 de març del 2009

Extra discussion essay

everybody thinks that being famous is cool but famous people don't think the same. There are positive and negative sides to this.

On the one hand , to be famous is good because they're making a lot of money, they're travelling, they have a big house with servants... to be famous can open some doors in some places or at work. Well, in general form are outside it is a very good options to be famous. On the other hand, if you are famous is very different because, yes you have a big house, a yatch etc. but the entire world knows your private life and the sensational journalist are pursuing you continually. You have to be as they like because if you do not do that they make you feel very bad with the press.
For example Angelina Jolie in 2000 she was a dark girl and the press criticized her a lot, but at the moment Angelina Jolie is another person because she has six sons and his husband is Brad Pitt. I think that is the same person but for all persons she now better.

In my opinion to be famous is not a good way. I like to be free and if I'm famous I won't be free. I prefer to be myself rather that to be rich but embittered.