dissabte, 28 de març del 2009

Description of a place 2


I'm describing the location of the palace gardens in Berlin. I have chosen this place because it brings me good memories and I think it's very nice.

The palace is one of the neighborhoods of downtown Berlin.
The garden of the palace's great! first there is a main garden where there are many flowers that make drawings on the floor and several sources placed in a sort of roundabout way. To walk through the garden there are three ways: in the middle on the left and on the right. A major part of the garden makes a desnibel and that is why there are ramps and stairs.
The gardens as seen in the photo are beautiful, full of grass and flowers that show a bright green color. There are all kinds of flowers such as the passion flower that I love!
A part of the main gardens which are well decorated, on the sides are forests and mazes. The forest is very large but very well kept. When you are in it you feel very well, you are surrounded by vegetation, and do not see anybody you feel like the queen of everything around you.
The maze is smaller than the forest but scared of missing like in the movies! Within the labyrinth there are squares, fountains and the trees don’t show anything a part of the road.
Throughout the tour of the gardens people can go by bike or walking.
This is my description of a place I hope you like it and that some day you will go to the gardens of which I have spoken, because is a very nice place.