dijous, 4 de juny del 2009

Informal letter

Empuriabrava

C/Paní 28

10 August 2009


Dear Coni


Thank you very much for your last letter. It is interesting to read about your holiday in Australia.

I have also been on holiday. This summer I was a week in New York to improve my English and take advantage of shopping with my uncle in Fifth Avenue. We had a good time and everething was fantastic but my uncle was taken for a terrorist when we arrived at the airport! It was terrifing experience but we all come out unscathed . A part from that, with my mother and with my brother I went to Norway in a motorhome, Coni is wonderful, it seems that you are going to fall off the cliffs at any time.


Finally I went with my grandparents and with Sebas on a cruise ub the Mediterranean for a week, it go very weel and it was very relaxing. I saw dolphins, whales and we went scubadiving on creeks of Mallorca where I nailed hedgehog.


Well, that's all for now.


love and kisses


Mònica


P.S. I forgot that in september we have to go to Dublin to see my uncles!